olivia jones: How to Fix STAR WARS: Squadrons Crashing Issue?
How to Fix STAR WARS: Squadrons Crashing Issue?
STAR WARS: Squadrons is one of the most famous space combat video games all across the world. It offers you to take control of starfighters through either the New Republic navy or the Galactic Empire. It is available on all main platforms like Xbox One, PS4, and MS Windows. But some gamers are reporting that they are unable to play this game smoothly due to the crashing issues on PC. So, if you want to know how to fix this crashing issue, check out the solutions mentioned below.
Launch Star Wars Squadrons as an Administrator
- Navigate to the icon of ‘Star Wars Squadrons’ and right-click on it on the desktop.
- Afterward, pick the Properties option.
- You should click on the tab of Compatibility and check the ‘Run this program as an administrator’ box.
- Now, hit the OK button.
Verifying the Game File’s Integrity on Steam
- First of all, run Steam client and reach the tab of Library, then click on it.
- Then pick the ‘Star Wars Squadrons’ option and right-click on it.
- After that, pick the Properties option.
- You should click on the tab of Local Files and select the ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ option.
- Now, you have to wait to complete the repair procedure.
Verifying the Game File’s Integrity on Origin
- First, run Origin on your device.
- Thereafter, go to the ‘My Game Library’ option and click on it.
- You should choose the ‘Star Wars Squadrons’ option from the list.
- Navigate to the icon of Settings and click on it, then pick the Repair option.
- Finally, reopen the game.
Disable Overlays on Steam
- Invoke Steam, then reach the tab of Library and open it.
- You should pick the ‘Star Wars Squadrons’ option and right-click on it.
- Thereafter, pick the Properties option.
- Then uncheck the ‘Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game’ box.
Disable Overlays on Origin
- First, invoke the Origin game launcher on your system.
- You should click on the ‘My Game Library’ option from the left panel.
- After that, select the title of Star Wars Squadrons.
- Later, go to the icon of Settings and choose the ‘Game Properties’ option.
- Finally, uncheck the ‘Enable Origin In-Game for STAR WARS: Squadrons’ box, and hit the Save button.
Disable Overlays on GeForce Experience
- Firstly, launch GeForce Experience on the system.
- Then, click on the Settings icon.
- Thereafter, switch the toggle of ‘In-Game Overlay’ to disable it.
- Now, reboot the game.
Set the Graphics Settings
- At first, run the game, then hit the Esc button on the keyboard to access the menu of options.
- Thereafter, select the Video option.
- You should select the button of Change beside the Screen Settings.
- Later, change the Full-screen Mode to Borderless or Windowed.
- Finally, move to Volumetric Quality, then adjust it to Low or Medium.