Maria Brooklyn: Utilize Natural Remedies to Get Relief of long-term Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Utilize Natural Remedies to Get Relief of long-term Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Natural Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Hidradenitis Suppurativa is a term used to explain diseases that are primarily inflammatory infiltrates around the hair follicles and oil and sweat glands? Hidradenitis Suppurativa is a very severe form of acne that causes constant skin inflammation. It frequently consists of pitted areas with blackheads and pea-sized lumps under the skin. This condition can develop into very tender lesions that sometimes enlarge to the point that they break open and drain pus and foul-smelling fluid. Itching and burning as well accompany it. These kinds of acne sores constantly leak fluid and heal extremely slowly, and finally lead to scaring. Natural Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa can be very useful to get rid of the condition without any side effects.
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a very severe acne condition that generally affects areas with too much sweat glands and hair follicles; such as the underarms, groin, and buttocks. It is more usually found in women and can be present under the breasts.
Symptoms of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Symptoms generally start with a painful lesion that can last for weeks or months. For some people the symptoms of Hidradenitis Suppurativa are mild, but for others, the lesions may get worse and spread.
The following symptoms commonly accompany hidradenitis suppurativa:
- Friction when skin touches skin mostly in the area where your skin folds
- Smoking tobacco
- Damaged follicle glands
- Allergic reaction with drugs
- Obesity that causes your skin to fold
- Poor immune system
- Ingrown infected hair
- Blockage of sweat glands
- Autoimmune disease triggers
- Painful lumps that persist for quite a few weeks
- Clogged pores with a bacterial accumulation
- Open wounds that caused a bacterial infection
- Tunnels that from when the lumps beneath the skin connect to form a tract
- Mild symptoms include hormonal changes, stress, and excess weight gain
Though there still doesn’t exist a complete cure for this disease, the good news is there are a few home remedies and Herbal Treatment For Hidradenitis Suppurativa that you can follow to supervise the uneasiness and the pain caused by the symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa.
Natural Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
We deeply regret to inform you that a hidradenitis suppurativa cure for complete recovery does not exist, but Natural Treatment for Hidradenitis Suppurativa can help you manage the condition and ease the pain and discomfort caused by the symptoms. For that, we invite you to look into these Home Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa below so you can relieve your condition. Take a look at them below.
Honey for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Dip a cotton ball in honey, preferably natural honey.
- Apply it generously on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times a day for effective results.
Aloe Vera for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Extract the gel of 1 aloe vera leaf.
- Apply the gel to the affected area.
- Rub it in for a few minutes, allowing the gel to penetrate deep into your skin.
- Leave it on to dry naturally.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day until you notice an improvement in the condition.
Tea Tree Oil for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Take a small bowl and mix 5 to 6 drops of tea tree oil and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Stir a little to make sure that they are well mixed.
- Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and apply it all over the affected area.
- Leave it on.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day to cure the lesions that come with Hidradenitis Suppurativa within a week.
Neem for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Utilize neem leaves in Natural Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Grind a handful of neem leaves into a paste. Apply it to the affected area. Leave it on for 30 minutes, and then clean it off.
- Moreover, you can boil neem leaves in water until the amount of water reduces to one-third. Use this water to clean the affected area.
- Another choice is to add a few drops of pure neem oil to 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil and apply it to an affected area. You do not need to rinse it off.
Anti-Inflammatory Foods for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Include salmon, tuna, flaxseeds, and walnuts that are high in omega-3 fats in your diet. You can also take fish oil supplements. As well, eat zinc-rich foods like oysters, pumpkin seeds, and spinach.
- Switch to green tea instead of coffee.
- Eat more papayas, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and further leafy greens and seasonal varieties.
- Stay away from beef, tomatoes, peppers, wheat, grains, and eggplant.
Home Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
There are Herbal Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa that you can use to treat mild cases of this condition.
- Keeping the affected area dry can stop further flare-ups. Moist areas allow bacteria and fungus to grow.
- Always keep the affected area clean by gently washing it with antibacterial soap, patting it dry, and applying an OTC antibiotic.
- The application of warm compresses helps in relieving pain and swelling.
- Always wear loose-fitting and comfortable cotton clothes. Do not wear clothes with tight waistbands or form-fitting clothes, as they tend to rub against your skin and can cause Hidradenitis Suppurativa to flare up.
If you are overweight, losing weight will help in this condition, as excess weight causes increased areas where the skin rubs together, for example between the thighs, skin folds, etc. leading to increased friction, perspiration, and bacterial growth.
Visit Natural Herbs Clinic for further details: