olivia jones: How to Download and Install watchOS 7.2 Beta 2 on an Apple Watch
How to Download and Install watchOS 7.2 Beta 2 on an Apple Watch
watchOS 7.2 beta 2 is a new operating system update for Apple Watch products. Before finally launching watchOS 7.2 operating system, Apple is testing it by releasing a beta variant. This is the developer beta version so keep that in mind while using it. Random Apple Watch customers should not download and install this update to their watches as it can trigger technical issues with the product.
Gladly if you are a developer, you can download and install this latest watchOS beta update on your Apple Watch and test its new features and performance. In this guide, we will cover everything you need to learn about it. We will also show you a step-by-step tutorial to download and install it on your Apple Watch.
What’s Unique in watchOS 7.2 Beta 2?
On November 18, 2020, Apple, the tech giant, launched the latest operating system beta version for Apple Watch products. This operating system is ready to install on the compatible Apple Watches. The time to test the latest watchOS operating system has come for developers. That’s all that can be said about this new update so far. You can try it yourself to learn about it in detail. Let’s learn how to get it to your Apple Watch.
How to Download and Install watchOS 7.2 Beta 2 on an Apple Watch?
Before you start the process, ensure that your iPhone runs on the iOS 14 developer beta version. You cannot install the watchOS 14 developer beta version on your watch using your iPhone if you are using iOS 13 on your iPhone. When you have installed the iOS 14 developer beta version on your iPhone, you are all set to install it. The given down instructions can help you in downloading this update to your product hands down:
- First and foremost, make sure that your iPhone is connected to your Apple Watch on which you want to install the latest beta version.
- Now on your iPhone, open an internet browser and then go to .
- Navigate to Discover.
- Find and select watchOS.
- Then click on Download.
- Enter your Apple ID to login when the website asks you to do so.
- Hit the Install Profile button located in the front of watchOS 7 Beta.
- Go to Allow to allow your device to install the latest operating system.
- Hit the Install button to get started.
- Provide your passcode when asked to do so.
- Hit the Install button once again
- After a while, you will see the Restart button. Just tap it to complete the process.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the latest operating system on your Apple Watch. As it is a developers’ beta version, it will have some glitches as well as bugs. We hope you have found this guide helpful and practical. Thank you for visiting this site.