olivia jones: Here’s How You Can Edit Photos on an iPhone Using the Inbuilt Photos App
Here’s How You Can Edit Photos on an iPhone Using the Inbuilt Photos App
Are you a person who loves to take a lot of pictures? Well, we all love to take a lot of photos, and most of the time, we use our smartphones to capture images. Today, most smartphone models come with advanced camera features that enable you to take perfect and beautiful pictures. And, when it comes to smartphones with the best camera, no other brand can beat iPhone. But, sometimes, you might want to edit your images using your smartphone only. However, earlier, some people used to purchase expensive editing programs like Photoshop for editing the photos. But now, if you use an iPhone and want to edit your images, you can do so by using your iPhone’s inbuilt Photos app. Apple has provided this powerful photo editing tool to its iPhone users. And you can easily use this app on any of your iOS devices.
With the Photos app on the iPhone, you can make your images more beautiful and brighter. Do you also want to edit your pictures on your iPhone using the Photos app? Want some tips? If yes, to help you, we have provided the ways you will need to follow to edit your iPhone images using the inbuilt Photos app. Here, we have explained the Photos app features and the method to use them to edit your pictures. So, to explore everything about editing the images using iPhone’s Photo app, you will have to read this complete article.
Here’s How to Use the iPhone’s Inbuilt Photos App to Edit Images
With the iPhone’s inbuilt Photos app, you will apply various filters to your images. You can crop, rotate, and can do whatever you want to do with your picture within the Photos app. The app includes various great editing tools that you can use to edit your images. Not only this, but you can also easily view and sort all your photos and videos on your device according to years, months, and days. Along with this, the app now comes with more tools that enable you to adjust vibrancy, white balance, sharpness, saturation, warmth, and more within your picture. Here’s how you can use the app to edit your images. Please have a look at the below-mentioned steps:
The Steps to Enter the Editing Mode in the Photos App
First, you will need to enter the editing mode within the Photos app to edit your pictures on your iPhone. Here’s how to do this:
- First of all, launch the “Photos” app on your device and then tap on the “Camera Roll.”
- Now, scroll down through your iPhone’s screen and find the image that you want to edit.
- And then tap on the image to open it. And now, the image will appear in full-size on your screen.
- Here, you will have to tap on the option of “Edit.” And after this, you will be provided with various editing options on your screen. You can use these alternatives to edit the image in the way you like.
Let’s see how you can edit your images using these options.
Cropping and Rotating the Image
- Firstly, to crop any image, open the image, and tap on the button that looks like a frame. You can find this icon in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- Now, set the cropping area by dragging the corners of the frame. And now, only the selected area will remain in the picture. Go through the &ldquoone” option to save the changes.
- Now, to rotate your image, tap on the “Crop” icon again. To turn the selected image 90 degrees counter-clockwise, you will need to select the “Rotate” icon. After this, go to the &ldquoone” option to save your changes.
The Steps to Remove Red Eye
- To remove the red-eye, you will need to tap on the icon that looks like an eye with a line over it.
- After this, tap on the eye area to correct the color and then save the changes by tapping on the &ldquoone” option.
Adjusting Light and Color in the Image
If you want to adjust light and color within your image, follow these steps:
- Open the image and then tap the editing icon.
- After this, tap on the editing tools to convert a colored photo into a black and white image.
- Tap on the icon that looks like a dial given at the bottom center of your device screen. Now, you will receive a menu with a few options that include:
- Light: Here, you can adjust exposure, highlights, shadows, brightness, contrast, and black point.
- Color: This option includes the settings for saturation, contrast, and cast.
In case if you want to revert to the original image, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the image that you have edited and then tap on the option of “Edit.”
- After this, select the option of “Revert.” And finally, tap the option of “Revert to Original.” And that’s it.
So, this is how you can edit your iPhone images using the inbuilt Photos app. Try these steps now, and to explore more tech-related information, you can read other reports on our website.