olivia jones: How to Set up and Use Apple Pay on Apple Watch?
How to Set up and Use Apple Pay on Apple Watch?
Shopping has become easy with the Apple wearable device, “Apple Watch.” Yes, it’s true; you can easily set up Apple Pay on your Watch device by adding necessary details. The process is straightforward, but you have to be careful while setting up the Apple Pay account.
If you desire to add your credit or debit cards to your wearable device for online shopping and other transactions, then follow these procedures.
Settings Up and Adding Cards for Apple Pay
Follow these straightforward instructions to setup and add new cards for the Apple Pay service:
- Firstly, you have to make sure that your bank is in the lists of participating merchant banks for Apple Pay as banks require accessing the payment service you are using.
- Once you have checked all the details, then move forward by using these steps.
- Launch the Watch application directly on your Smartphone.
- Now, hit the option “My Watch.”
- After that, select the tab “Apple Pay and Wallet.”
- Next, you have to choose the “Add Cards” option located inside the Payment Cards section.
- After that, hit the Continue button.
- Select the tab &ldquoebit and Credit Cards.” This option is located under the Payments section.
- Then, hit the relevant button, asking to type your card details manually.
- Now, hold the Smartphone over the credit card for scanning all the mandatory info.
- After that, you have to add the security code to your card.
- Then, press the Next tab to proceed.
- Hit the Add button there.
- Choose the Confirm option in order to verify the user agreement details related to your bank.
- Now, your credit card will be visible for Apple Pay on your wearable device. Then, you will receive confirmation regarding Apple Pay via text or mail. The process may vary from one bank to another.
- If you desire to add more than one card, then follow the same procedure as written above.
Using Apple Pay for Making Payment on your Apple Watch?
Here is how to make payment using Apple Pay on your Apple wearable device:
- In order to use your default credit or debit card, double tap on the side tab and then press the display section of your respective Watch over the contactless reader.
- Then, you will be asked to wait for a minute. Then do the same and proceed.
- You have to wait until you get a gentle tap to verify your payment details.
- Now, push the Digital Crown to return to the watch screen.
If you desire to use a different card for making payment, then follow these steps:
- Perform a double-click on the side tab located on your Apple wearable device.
- Then, swipe your page towards the left or right-hand side section to select the card you desire to utilize. Once your wished cards appear on the face of your watch device, then perform a tap and hold the wearable gadget just near the reader for your transaction and scan it.
- Now, wait for a bit until you get the payment option on your screen. If it asks for confirmation, then hit the Yes tab.
- Now, push the Digital Crown to return to your Apple Watch screen.
- Finally, make sure that the payment is successful.
Start shopping directly with your Apple Watch by setting up the Apple Pay. To do so, you need to add your credit or debit cards associated with your banks. Once you are all set, you can start using your watch for making payments.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity and utility software programs. He writes about the latest updates regarding norton.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.