11 Окт 2018 в 07:53pm
All the tech companies are competing for the most significant share in Artificial Intelligence-based services market. We get to see incredible innovations every day. One such innovation has come from Amazon in the form of Alexa. Alexa is a virtual assistant that can be used for accomplishing several tasks based on voice commands. Alexa can perform many functions such as playing videos, audios, providing weather reports and other real-time information. Alexa is used as a home automation system too. Alexa’s functionality can be enhanced with the use of Echo speakers from Amazon. There are so many options available to enhance the capability of Alexa by adding several skills. Alexa’s listening mode can be activated with voice commands. If you are recently blessed with Amazon Echo Speaker and want to set up Alexa. Follow the guide below:
- Attach your Echo’s power supply.
- Now Install Amazon Alexa app on your device.
- Next step is to Connect your phone and tablet to the Wi-Fi’s network of Echo.
- Plug in Echo speaker and turn it on.
- Go to the Settings App in your phone and open list of Wi-Fi networks.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi resembling the name of Echo device.
- Tap on the network, and your gadget will be connected with Echo speakers.
- Straightway no passwords are required.
- Turn Back to Amazon Echo app and click on three horizontal lines to open the option of the menu.
- Go to the Settings menu and choose the option to “Set up a new device.”
- Now connect to your Wi-Fi network using username and password. This will induce the Echo to connect to your Wi-Fi network along with your iOS device and Android.
After the establishment of the connection, Alexa is now ready to be used, and it also will announce it itself. Default wake word will be Alexa, but it can be changed with options available in the Settings menu in Amazon Alexa app. It is possible to add details regarding metric units, locations, temperature units, etc for more personalized experience with Alexa.
Robert Coleman is a technology expert who loves to write blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He has been especially writing about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate with an intention to develop the work experience of users across the globe. The blogs and articles he has written have been published in various popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.