11 Июл 2020 в 10:44am
Tableau Software is one of the fastest-growing data visualization tools which is currently being used in the BI industry. It is the best way to change or transform the raw set of data into an easily understandable format with zero technical skills and coding knowledge.
Before digging deep into Tableau, let’s understand, ‘Why data visualization is important?’
The answer is quite simple. Data Visualization is important because human beings understand things that are visually well descriptive and interesting. So, working with data visualization tools like Tableau will help anyone understand data better, as it gives one access to the amount of data in easily digestible visuals. Also, well-designed graphics are usually the simplest and the most powerful way to present any data.
What is Tableau used for?
Usage of Tableau software are listed below:
- Tableau software is used to translate queries into visualization.
- It is also used for managing metadata.
- Tableau software imports data of all sizes and ranges.
- For a non-technical user, Tableau is a lifesaver as it offers the facility to create ‘no-code’ data queries.
Ever since it was introduced, this data visualization tool is used for the Business Intelligence industry. Organizations like Amazon, Walmart, Accenture, Lenovo, and so on widely use Tableau.Here, we have compiled some of the most asked Tableau interview questions in the corporate world. These Tableau interview questions are collated by experts at Intellipaat who are the trainers for the Tableau training and certification in Chennai, and they will help you stand out in your interview. You will learn about Tableau filters, aggregation and disaggregation of data, Tableau Joins, data blending, advantages of Tableau over other BI tools, Tableau field maps, integration of Tableau with R, and much more. To brush up with the Tableau basics, you can also take a look at this Tableau basics.
- Compare QlikView with Tableau.
- How is the Context Filter different from other Filters?
- What is the disadvantage of Context Filters?
- What are the five main products offered by Tableau?
- What is the latest version of Tableau Desktop?
- What is data visualization?
- What is aggregation and disaggregation of data?
- Suppose, my license expires today. Can my users be able to view the dashboards or workbooks that I published in the server earlier?
- Assume that I am using Tableau Desktop and have a live connection to Cloudera Hadoop data. I need to press F5 to refresh the visualization. Is there any way to automatically refresh the visualization every x minutes instead of pressing F5 every time?
- What are the differences between Tableau, GoodData, and the other traditional BI tools (BusinessObjects, etc.)?
- Explain the integration of Tableau with R.
- What is the difference between the quick filter and the normal filter in Tableau?
- What is the difference between INDEX and RANK in Tableau?
- Is it possible to store a huge amount of data in a memory engine using Tableau? If yes, how can we achieve that?
To know more, click on Tableau Interview questions.