farhan: How To Use Online Voice Recorder &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Audio Cutter
How To Use Online Voice Recorder &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Audio Cutter
Are you looking for the easiest way to record voice, edit, and save it in various output formats? If so, then voice-recorder-online.com/ comes in handy. It’s an online voice recorder that allows you to record sound or record voice using a microphone, cut it, edit, and save the audio in multiple output formats, including MP3, OGG, and WAV. Interestingly, this voice recorder is free and runs directly in your browser without requiring additional software for it to record sound. Ready to get started? Well, below are the steps to get your job done.
- Before starting, ensure you have a reliable internet connection. Then, launch your favorite browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- On your browser, head to voice-recorder-online.com by clicking on the hyperlink. This will open the online voice recording site, with the recording button nearly in the middle of the page.
- Click on the red start button for recording to start recording your voice or record sound.
- To pause while recording the sound, you can click on the red “Pause” button and click on it again to resume the recording at your convenient time.
- Click on the red “Stop Recording” button when done with recording your voice or sound.
- After recording your sound or voice on this voice recorder, you should have two main options. You can “Edit & Cut” or “Save to Computer.” With these two options, you can choose to either save the recorded audio to your computer or cut and edit the recorded sound before saving it. If you wish to record voice and store it straightaway without editing, skip the following steps and go to the final step (9).
- To edit the sound, click on the “Edit & Cut” below the sound recording pane to get to the editing page with the functionalities below. On the editing page, you can do all your desired modifications to the sound.
- When done with modifications, hit on the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen to keep your changes.
- By Clicking on the “Save” button, a pop-up window appear with various sound output options to choose from. Choose your preferred output format, hit on the “Save” below the forms to export your audio. With that done, click on the “Close” button to exit the pop-up. And that’s pretty much it.
With all the above steps followed, you should now be having your recorded sound saved in your computer. Voila!