Headphones are a good investment. You get good-quality music and it keeps your hands free. But there are so many products available in the market that it can get confusing to choose the one that meets your requirements and your budget. Although some brands have made a mark this year through their products, choosing the correct ones for yourself can leave you baffled because each headphone has a specific purpose and every headphone has some unique quality.
So, to help you out with the best product based on their quality, purpose, price, etc. we have picked up the best headphones of the year.
This headphone tops our list because of the noise-cancellation feature. Since its launch, it has made a buzz in the market due to its features.
- It has 30 hours of battery life, quick charging, and Bluetooth features.
- The packaging comes along with a USB-C charging cable, 1/8-inch headphone cable, airline adapter, year-long warranty, and a manual on how to use it.
- It has a slim and sleek design and is comfortable to wear.
- QNI processor and built-in pressure sensors enable the headphones to cancel noise in every environment.
- All the buttons and swipe controls are available on the right ear-cup.
- Connect to Sony’s headphones apps for settings and adjustments.
- They come in two colour variations: black and silver.
It comes with a portable charging case that gives two full charges and 40 hours of run. Its AR provides the best quality sound while giving you access to connect to your voice assistant.
- The built-in four-microphone system and 11 levels of noise cancellation cancel the noise around you during calls and minimizes distracting sounds around you.
- Connect to your voice assistant (either Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa) via the Bose Music app.
- The control buttons are on the right cup.
- Available colour variants: black, soapstone, Luxe Silver
This headphone is a good investment and provides amazing noise cancellation. Some of its notable features are as follows.
- The multi-port connection allows us to connect two devices at a time.
- It has a dynamic sound quality and pure bass with noise cancellation support.
- With 2 hours of charging time, it gives 15 hours of battery life while connected to Bluetooth and noise cancellation.
- Its plastic exterior is smooth, sturdy, safe, lightweight, and foldable.
- Its equalizer or any other feature cannot be tweaked as it doesn’t have any app support.
- You can attend calls and connect to voice assistants using the controls from the right earbuds.
- Colors variants: white, black, blue and coral
This powerful headphone has 10 hours of battery life in addition to 60 hours of in-case charging which can also charge your phone.
- It has class 1 Bluetooth 5 that connects automatically to your device as soon as you take it out of the case
- It’s a perfect companion for sports activity cause its IP66 sweat and water resistance
- Without any app support, you can modify the sound to JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes
- It’s available in black colour only
- It comes with two years of warranty
- It costs $150
Sennheiser is a notable and popular brand name when it comes to headphones. This light headphone is a good option.
- It has a dynamic and comfortable design with high quality finish.
- It’s very lightweight
- It has a hi-fi stereo system with narrow tolerance
- Comes with 2-year warranty
Google Pixel Buds is sweat and water-resistant with IPX4. Its 12mm dynamic speaker has passive noise reduction features. Each side of the earphone has dual beamforming microphones and voice detecting accelerometer
- It has Bluetooth 5 connectivity
- It features spatial awareness and in-ear pressure reduction
- It charging case gives 24 hours of listening time and 12 hours of talk time
- It supports USB-C charging port
- Comes in four colour variants: Clearly White, Almost Black, Oh So Orange and Quiet Mint
Apple AirPods Pro comes with Active Noise cancellation mode that produces amazing sound. You can listen to the outer world with transparency mode. Its fitting can be customized as it comes with three silicone fits: Large, Medium, and Small.
- Use Ear Tip Fit Test for better sound and customization
- Its tapered tip keeps the earphones secured and equalises pressure
- External sound is detected via an outward-facing microphone and then the noise gets canceled automatically with anti-noise feature
- Noise cancellation adjusts itself 200 times per second for better sound quality
- One charge lasts up to 4.5 hours and it automatically gets connected to your iPhone or Apple watch
- Use “Hey,Siri” assistant for all your controls
It has a wireless design that’s powered with an HD noise cancellation processor QNe1. Its dual noise sensor technology gives crisp sound quality and zero disturbances from the outside environment.
- 24- 32 hours of battery life and comes with a magnetic charging case
- Its Ergonomic Tri-hold structure and High-Friction Rubber Surface keeps the earphones secure in your ears
- The proximity sensor allows it to detect if you’re using both the earbuds or not so it can give playback accordingly
- Its comfortable in ears and has touch-based features
- It can be connected to Google Assistant, Siri and Alexa
- It come in two color options: silver and black
As the name suggests, this headphone is meant for gamers . It is both a headset and base station. It can be used with Mac, Windows – 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Its standby battery life is up to 20 months
- It has 5.0V and 180mA technical output capability
- Its package includes 1.0mm optical cable and 1.0mm micro USB cable
- Two color variants: black-grey and black-gold
- Source: haridiary.com/9-best-headphones-for-2020/