4 Июн 2020 в 01:01pm
VPN is one of the best ways to make sure that your online privacy is maintained. But in a few cases, the VPN connection may leak your sensitive data. So, in this blog, we will tell you how to route all traffic via VPN on Windows 10? Here are the directions given below.
Through a VPN Killswitch of Client
Follow these steps and learn how to route your traffic through a VPN Killswitch:
- Firstly, invoke the VPN client on your device.
- Thereafter, launch its section of the configuration.
- You have to ensure that to set to Always or Auto.
- This utility ensures that each network traffic goes directly via the personal VPN tunnel. In case the connection of VPN fails, PIA blocks each traffic automatically removing the accidental leaks risk.
Change a VPN Connection Manually
If you want to change your VPN connection manually, then here are the steps you need to follow:
- Navigate to the screen of Network Connections.
- After that, find the VPN connection.
- Then select and right-click on it then choose the properties inside the menu.
- You should click on the Networking section on the screen of VPN properties.
- Thereafter, check the box of ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).’
- You have to choose the button of Properties.
- Go to the freshly launched screen, select the button of Advanced.
- Don’t forget to check the box of ‘Use default gateway on the remote network.’
- Select the OK button.
- Now, reboot the system.
OpenVPN allows you to route your traffic on Windows 10. The straightforward process to do so is given below:
- You should find the file of ‘OpenVPN configuration’ connected with the server (OVPN).
- After that, launch it in a text editor.
- You should add the pursuing line wherever into the file of OVPN: redirect-gateway def1.
- Then store the file then shut it.
- Now, reboot the OpenVPN server.
With the help of the methods mentioned above, you will be able to successfully route the traffic on your Windows 10 device. Ensure that the network traffic is completely routed via VPN.
Source :- kellieminton123.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-route-all-traffic-via-vpn-on-windows-10