marierobert: HOW TO USE APPLE TV DATA SAVER FEATURE ON IPHONE
HOW TO USE APPLE TV DATA SAVER FEATURE ON IPHONE
Apple has always dominated the market since it was launched. It has always been an all-time favourite brand for every one of us. Whether we talk of iPhone, iPad, or any of its devices, it has always offered the best options and features for its users. It has always provided the best experience to its users. And if you are an Apple fan and love streaming your favourite Apple TV shows on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, then Apple TV has launched a new feature for its users that can save your data. Because we know, not everyone has an unlimited data plan. With this new feature of Apple TV application, you can save your data while binge-watching your favourite Apple TV shows on your iOS device now.
From the last couple of years, Apple has taken its streaming box even more seriously, and the result is that now it has become one of the best streaming kits among its users. So, if you are tired of facing the problem of your daily data exhaustion through your device, or are paying additional charges for more data at the end of the month, then this feature can be your ultimate solution. This Data Saver feature of Apple TV can save your substantial amount of data and money without affecting your experience of streaming your favourite movies and shows. In this article, we will tell you more about this feature and will let you know you can use it on your iOS devices. Take a tour through the full article.
More About Data Saver Feature of Apple TV Application
A lot of the new advanced features have been introduced by iOS13.4 to Apple TV applications for the users of other iOS devices like iPhone or iPad. It includes the option of customizing the size of the downloads, along with lowering the amount of data usage while streaming videos. Earlier, iOS has also offered a way to reduce data usage while streaming videos, but this new feature is more improved and redefined. It also provides better control options to its users. With this new feature of data saver, you will also get to know the amount of data that will be consumed by the streaming application for both of your mobile data or WI-FI streaming. It provides a more transparent result to its users. What else would anyone want? Right. There’s no harm in giving this at least a try. Now let’s move towards the steps to let you know how to use this feature to save your data usage.
How to Use the Data Saver Feature of Apple TV Application On iPhone
To use the data saver feature of Apple TV to stream videos on your iPhone, follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- For using this feature of data saver, firstly the users need to open the “Settings” application on their iPhone or iPad. Scroll down through your screen until you see an option of the TV app. Tap on the “TV App”.
- Secondly, the users need to toggle the option of “Use Cellular Data” under the streaming section to turn it on.
Customizing the Video Quality Using Mobile Data
- If you want to stream Apple TV videos in high quality on your iPhone or iPad device using your mobile data, turn on your mobile data and tap on the “High Quality” option. But, remember, it will consume a huge amount of your mobile data.
- And, if you want to stream videos in low quality to save the data on your iOS device, tap on the mobile data to turn it on and then tap on the &ldquoata Saver” option. It will save a lot of data on your device.
Customizing the Video Quality Using WI-FI Connection
- To stream your favourite Apple TV shows and movies in high quality on your iPhone or iPad using WI-FI, tap on the WI-FI to turn it on and then tap on the “High Quality” option. High-quality videos will appear in a high dynamic range that will give you incredible viewing experience. But it will also consume a large amount of your WI-FI data.
- To stream your videos in low quality on your iPhone to save data using your WI-FI connection, tap on the &ldquoata Saver” option. It will only consume your data up to 1 GB/ hour.
Customizing the Downloading Options of Apple TV on iPhone and iPad.
- Launch the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Apple TV” option.
- Now, toggle the “Mobile Data” option on your iOS device to turn it on under the section of download options.
Customizing the Mobile Data Downloading Options
- In order to customize the mobile data download options, turn on your mobile data. After turning on mobile data, you need to choose the option as per your desire.
- If you want to download the high-quality videos on your device, tap on the option of “High- Quality” on your device. But remember, this option will take some long time to download your videos.
- If you want to download your Apple TV videos and movies on your iOS device on a fast speed, tap on the “Fast Downloads” option. This will enable you to download your videos at a very fast speed as well as save a large amount of your data and storage space on your device.
Customizing the WI-FI Downloading Options on Your iOS Device
To customize the WI-FI downloading options on your iOS device, the steps are almost the same as mentioned above, instead of enabling the mobile data on your device, the users need to tap on the WI-FI option to turn it on. Downloading videos on high quality will slow down your downloading speed as well as consume more storage space on your device. While, on the other hand, to make your video downloads fast, you need to choose the option of “Fast Downloads” on your device. This will also save a lot of storage space on your device.
These are the ways through which you can save a large amount of data that will not affect your experience of enjoying videos. This is a well defined and well-tuned feature that’s worth a try. Go now, and try this feature to save yourself from the unnecessary expenses that bother you most. For more information and suggestions, stay connected with us and check out our site to explore more tech-related news.