It is especially aimed at those people who need money to deal with different types of payments and banks do not lend it to them or if they do, it is at such a high profitability that the user cannot afford it.
It could be a fraud that takes advantage of the bad economic situation suffered by many citizens. The need and despair is a determining factor for them to end up believing this type of fraudulent messages.
Main data that call our attention to the message:
• Target user : Targets people, the poor, or those in need of a particular loan to rebuild their lives.
• Amount of money you lend : € 2,000 to € 5,000,000.
• Necessary documentation: hardly requests personal information to trust the user.
• Loan interest rate: 3%.
• Contact information: email address.
• Provider image: photo of a person in an office.
Once the key information provided by the message is extracted, we should ask ourselves these and many other questions:
- Would you lend to a person you don't know € 5,000,000?
- Do you know what is the origin of the money supposedly to lend?
- What credibility gives you a message that a public email account offers as a means of contact?
- Have you considered how far it is to bequeath this type of loan?
- Although the loan of money between individuals is legally regulated, documentation, guarantors, etc. are always necessary.
Getting a loan at Checkmate is easy. All you need is a transactional account, a working phone number, and a verifiable source of income. At Checkmate there are no lengthy credit checks, your loan is approved and processed in minutes. You enter a fast and friendly service and leave with cash.
Payday loans are designed to meet temporary short-term cash flow needs. By way of analogy: While you would not choose to take a taxi from San Diego to Las Vegas, it is common to take a taxi a short distance, such as from your hotel to a nearby restaurant. Similarly, you wouldn't choose a payday loan to finance a large purchase for a year, but you can choose one to cover a temporary cash shortage until your next payday.
Financial plans can be affected by unexpected expenses that occur between paydays. A payday loan is a convenient alternative to pawn personal property, borrow money from family and friends, or withdraw online sameday payday loans direct lenders only checks. Consumers also use payday loans to avoid late payment penalties and tarnished credit ratings. Ideally, people have money saved from each paycheck to prepare for financial deficits or unexpected expenses. Realistically, many people have a periodic need for convenient short-term financial assistance. Payday loans are less expensive than overdraft fees charged by a bank, and when used responsibly, payday loans are a good option for many people.