4 Дек 2019 в 07:28am
There are 400 Pokémon in the Sword and Shield and some in the Galar region are very powerful and unique. The fundamental way of catching a Pokémon in the Pokéworld has two steps; first, locate the Pokémon and second catch it in your Pokéball. However, some of the Pokémons in the Pokéworld are a bit hard to track and there are several Pokémon that lie under this criteria. Here in this blog, we are mainly focusing two of them, Morpeko and Axew and if you would like to know their location, then read through the blog below:
Morpeko can transform into two modes; Hangry mode and Full Belly Mode. This transformation occurs to different types of Pokémon and that is the reason why Morpeko is one of the most unique Pokémon in Pokémon Sword and Shield. However, locating Morpeko is a bit hard and below we have discussed ways to find and catch Morpeko.
There are two possible ways to encounter Morpeko:
- Try finding Morpeko on Route 7 and Route 9, and this will enhance you 5% chances to encounter Morpeko. Route 7 should be used more if you wish to locate Morpeko as fast as possible.
- You can also try finding Morpeko in the Lake of Outrage Area during the heavy thunderstorms and make sure the bike’s water mode is enabled. You will find Morpeko in any of these locations and after you locate it, use your luxury Pokéball to catch it securely.
Axew was included in the Pokémon game series in the 5th generation, and it gathered a lot of fame within a short time because of its high abilities. Axew is a dragon type Pokémon, and it has received a lot of changes until the 8th version. Here we have discussed a few ways to locate Axew.
Catching the Axew
There are three best possible sorts of ways to locate Axew:
- Axew resides in the Wild Area of the Galar region and you can easily locate it by going to Axew’s Eye Section located in the middle of lake Axewell. Make sure that your bike is upgraded with a water upgrade before you try to go to Axewell lake.
- You can also locate Axew in the tall grass during the rainy and foggy season. Axew spawns vary from 36 to 40 so make sure you have the best Pokémon to fight with it.
- You can also find Axew in the sandstorm at the hills of Hammerlocke and only Poketrainers with the level of 29-31 can visit it. However, it is really hard to track it down here as the spawn for the dragon type is only 2% in the game. Route 6 is recommended as the third way to locate Axew as its spawn rate in this area is 5% opposed to the general 1%.
Source :- helpmcafee.uk.com/how-to-catch-morpeko-and-axew-in-pokemon-sword-and-shield/
Kellie Minton is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.