18 Ноя 2019 в 06:13pm
Pairing a Bluetooth device with your phone is a relatively simple affair. Remember that before you start the pairing operation, please confirm the following:
- Refer to the operating instructions or help guide for model-specific information.
- Place the source device within 1 meter or 3 feet of the headphones.
- Make sure the headphones and Bluetooth source devices are both sufficiently charged
Helpful Information On Bluetooth Pairing
Once your Bluetooth devices are paired, there is no need to pair them again except in the following cases:
- When you perform a factory settings reset, all pairing information is deleted.
- Pairing information has been deleted after repair, etc.
- If you exceed the maximum number of Bluetooth devices that can be paired – 8. The oldest pairing information will be overwritten and replaced by any new pairing information.
- When the pairing information for the handset has been detected from the Bluetooth source device, there is no need to pair it again.
Connecting a Bluetooth device to your Android Smartphone
- Tap the wireless headset button on “On” mode. Check it properly whether they are charged and under power-on mode.
- Open a gear-shaped icon named as “Settings.”
- Then hit on the “Connections’ tab- the foremost option located under the settings tab.
- Now click on the “Bluetooth” option. It is available under the connection settings option.
- Keep your Bluetooth headset under pairing/connecting mode. If you see that your headset is unable to discover your device, read the user’s manual you got along with your headphone device.
- Now hit on the “Scan” button to discover your headset device. It is located at the top-right edge of your Bluetooth settings icon on your smartphone. Tapping on this button will enable the device to discover for any Bluetooth gadgets available nearby. After completing of the scanning process, your wireless headphones will appear under the listings of nearby devices.
- Under the settings menu, a list with all the available nearby devices will open on your smartphone. Here the name of your Bluetooth device will appear, tap on it to pair. After a few moments of your tapping, it will get paired with your headset device after authenticating the device’s IP address, model name and number. When your device gets paired, you can use it as you wish through your smartphone.
I’m John Rock and I have always loved Ohio. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. I am currently working for McAfee.com/Activate at Newyork but still think of Ohio.
Information Source:- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones to Your Android Phone