Isa Bella: Powerbeats Pro: 7 Best Tips And Tricks
Powerbeats Pro: 7 Best Tips And Tricks
Powerbeats Pro is a Beats brand, but you cannot help but feel a little Apple about them regarding software features. These truly wireless earbuds are amazing and highly customizable. Here are the 7 best tips and tricks that would let you use Powerbeats Pro like a pro:more-->
Provide Them A Custom Name
You can name your Powerbeats Pro to anything you desire. Here's how:
- Open the Settings tab on your iOS.
- Press Bluetooth.
- Select Powerbeats Pro from the device list.
- Choose Name.
- Provide any name of your choice.
- Save, and you are good to go.
Check the remaining battery for your Powerbeats Pro
Whether you are on your music binge or listening to music during some work, make sure to check the battery remaining on your Powerbeats Pro. You can do so by:
- Launch the Control Center.
- Press on Playing Via option from the Now playing tab.
- Check the remaining battery from audio devices.
- To check battery from Locked screen widget:
- Add the Battery widget on the Lock screen.
- Swipe right on Lock Screen.
- Check the remaining battery for your Powerbeats Pro.
Check the battery for your Powerbeats Pro
After you have had your music binge session the next thing you do is charge your Powerbeats Pro for the next marathon. To check how long they were charged, or how much they are charged:
- Open the charging case on your iOS.
- A pop-up window will appear on your device.
- Check all the battery-related information from there.
Access Siri without having to call her
Calling Siri every time you want to skip a song can be frustrating, so instead use your Powerbeats Pro to perform the function.
Press the Play/Pause option on your Powerbeats Pro for more than three seconds.
Disable Noise Cancelation
The Powerbeats Pro cancel out outside noise just enough for you to enjoy the music and hear the sound too. You can opt to pull out the earbuds to listen to all the chatter around you. It will not interrupt your music, and you will be able to hear what is happening. The ear hooks available on the Powerbeats Pro are pretty good, so you do not have to worry about them falling off.
Check The Firmware On The Powerbeats Pro
There is no way for you to update the Powerbeats Pro manually. They are updated after your iOS device is updated. To check what version your Powerbeats Pro is running on put them in the ears and:
- Open the Settings tab.
- Press General.
- Press About.
- Locate and press on Powerbeats Pro.
- The model number, serial number, and the OS will be presented there.
Use The Powerbeats Pro For a Long Time
Whether it is a long flight, road trip, or travel, you would like your Powerbeats Pro to be with you. To extend its battery life, just use one of them at a time.
You can do so by removing one of them from your ears and then pressing the Play/Pause button.
JEANNE E. WINFIELD is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cybersecurity analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.