quickbookscustomerservice: Quick and Easy Steps for Voiding Checks in QuickBooks
Quick and Easy Steps for Voiding Checks in QuickBooks
The bottom line is quite simple; checks need to be checked. While writing a check, it is natural that you make a mistake with some of the information. However, since even a small error in the name or the amount mentioned on the check can cause serious problems when it comes to completing your accounting tasks, you should try and rectify any error in your checks as soon as possible. This article will give you a general overview of how you can void checks while using QuickBooks. Apart from the steps mentioned below, are a faced with a particular issue related to voiding checks, you can also call the quickbooks tech support and speak to a professional expert to clarify any doubts you may have about voiding checks in QuickBooks.
Steps to void a check within QuickBooks
- Step 1: Open QuickBooks on your PC and navigate to the banking section
- Step 2: Access 'User Register' and open the record of the composed check
- Step 3: Choose the check you need to void, click 'Edit' and tap 'Void Check.'
- Step 4: Press 'Yes' if you need to void the check in the present, and then press 'Record' in order to process the void check.
Steps to void a Payroll check
- Step 1: Go to 'Employees' section in QuickBooks or click 'Payroll Centre'
- Step 2: Select 'Related Payroll Activities' if you use a finance administration.
- Step 3: Open 'Show Paychecks From and Through' section to find the check.
- Step 4: Enter the date associated with the check and click 'Void' when you locate the payroll check.
Steps to void a paper check within QuickBooks
- Step 1: Open the banking section in QuickBooks and click 'Write Checks.'
- Step 2: Go to the expenses area and find the record of the check you need.
- Step 3: Enter the check number as mentioned on the paper check.
- Step 4: Enter "0.00" into the "$" field, select 'Edit' and click 'Void Check.'
If you want to void any check in the present time you need to click 'Yes.' After you make the necessary changes in QuickBooks, you can click 'Record' to finalize the void check. QuickBooks keeps a record of the void check in the application's registry. If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the quickbooks technical support number and ask for additional technical assistance. The helpline number is available 24 hours a day so that you can always connect with a trained software expert to find the best solution for any error you may encounter while using QuickBooks acccounting software.
Read More:- quickbooks support number
Source URL: Voiding Checks in QuickBooks