Oliva Smith: HOW TO CONNECT BROTHER PRINTER TO WI-FI
HOW TO CONNECT BROTHER PRINTER TO WI-FI
When it comes to technical products such as printers, laptops, and computers. The printer models stay in high demand. It is quite easy to use wireless printers. USB cable in order to print. If you have a Wi-Fi connection, it has been established. Wi-Fi by shooting with some basic steps. But you need to install the printer drivers. If they are already installed, then you must update them, if it is required. You can also get it in touch with technical support from Brother Printer tech support . Take a look at this blog and proceed further.
For the connection?
- The wireless network.
- Secondly, the printer should not be switched on.
- And lastly, you need to start the setup process again.
Once you’ve done so, you can’t do this.
What are the steps?
- Double click on the menu button.
- Once done, select ok and choose the WLAN option
- After that select the setup wizard.
- Now press okay and begin the device search process.
- Once the device has been located, select the Wi-Fi network. If you want to use WPS, then select “No”
- Provide the Wi-Fi password and tap OK
- Apply the settings by confirming.
- After that, if the password is correct, the connection will be automatically established.
It can be achieved in a few easy steps. You need to know the password and the network name. The if the find you But, That even the after the successful The setup a, the printer is Unable to print, the then you Up Need to catch statement with the up closeup Brother Printer customer care number for Further assistance.
Source URL : How To Connect Brother Printer To Wi-Fi.