Many users have got complains that from the time they have downloaded the Windows 10 version in their device, they are facing with Spooler Errors with Dell Printers Spooler Errors with Dell Printers. In order to solve this snag, you can follow the given steps. And if you are looking forward to taking the help from certified technicians, then you can dial the Dell Printer Customer Care number irrespective of time and place.
• Press the Windows and R key to together to open a run window
• Type services. MSc and press enter
• Now, just stop the ‘Printer Spooler’ Service
• Move to Windows Explorer>Folders>printer
• You can simply type C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS
• Delete the files in the printer folder, but make sure you have not deleted the printer folder itself
• Once done, close the Windows Explorer.
Even After Following these Steps you face any issue or you can any trouble while following these steps then you can contact Dell Printer Support Dell Printer Support anytime.