Graphics Cards Drivers Series

Graphics Cards Drivers Series

Harry Chon

27 Янв 2021 в 09:14am
Hello friends if you are looking for the best driver for video games this post is very useful for you because in this post we will talk to you about different gaming drivers. The following is a list of drivers you can use To improve your game performance.
Nvidia GeForce Hotfix Driver 461.33.
Intel HD Graphics Driver 27.20.100.9168 for Windows 10 64-bit.
Iobit Driver Booster Pro Crack
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition Graphics Driver 21.1.1 Hotfix.
Nvidia GeForce Hotfix Driver 461.33:
A hotfix driver is the way Nvidia trys to get fixes out to you more quickly. These drivers are basically the same as the previous released version, with a small number of additional fixes usually targeted toward new game releases.
Intel HD Graphics Driver 27.20.100.9168 for Windows 10 64-bit:
This download provides drivers for Intel integrated graphics in Intel processors like Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 and Core i9. These Intel graphics drivers support IGPs, as well as the latest Pentium and Silver processors.
The assistant processor architecture is:
Lake Tiger (11th Generation)
Ice Lake (10th Generation)
Lake Comet (10th Generation)
Coffee Lake (ninth generation)
Kabi Lake, Skylake and Lake Field
Iobit Driver Booster Pro Crack
This Iobit driver Booster Pro Crack Iobit driver Booster Pro Crack is a simple driver booster. This can help to effectively detect and update older drivers. In addition, the scan speed of this driver upgrade is almost 100% better, which saves you more time in getting driver status. If you still need more convenience, you can enable automatic driver updates to get the latest updates in real time.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition Graphics Driver 21.1.1 Hotfix.
Hitman 3: Up to 10% increase in performance in Hitman 3, @4K Ultra settings, with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.1.1 on the 16GB Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics card versus the previous driver edition 20.12.1.
Приложения:
  resize.jpg (39.89Kb)
Редактировал Harry Chon 27 Янв 2021 в 09:14am