GGDB Shoes films

GGDB Shoes films

goldengooseti

16 Июл 2020 в 09:16am
That's the charm about Rihanna: Within seconds of meeting anyone, she can instantly connect with their vibe. When I tell her I end up walking fast-and taking the subway almost everywhere-she offers, smartly, Well, then just wear them somewhere where you can walk slow. That's the Rihanna guide to wellness and self-care: If your lifestyle doesn't suit your fabulous clothes, change your life! Not your outfit! Go somewhere; go out! Don't wear these through the Golden Goose subway, please.
Best. Day. Ever. No matter how zany, disruptive, and out-of-left-field fashion shows get, one thing has always been consistent: Fashion shows present new clothing from a single designer. But during Eckhaus Latta's latest fall '20 show, the Los Angeles-based brand decided to share the spotlight. Known for how it pushes against fashion's strict Golden Goose Sneakers conventions, Eckhaus Latta teamed up with luxury resale site The RealReal to use other designer's old shoes to complete their own looks.
Amina Muaddi, the designer behind Hailey Bieber and Katie Holmes' favorite crystal sandals, is on a roll. Not only did her entire line sell out in just one day, she also recently became the exclusive footwear designer for Rihanna's Fenty collection (casual) and was named Designer of the Year by Footwear News for 2019. But Golden Goose Shoes even after checking off all of those boxes, the half-Jordanian, half-Romanian designer is still tackling her goals left and right. Case in point: Her iconic sandals were just named the second hottest fashion product in the world, according to the Lyst Index - and the most popular shoe.
At tonight's Met Gala, Serena Williams wore a stunning yellow creation by Atelier Versace on the red carpet-but it was what was underneath that embellished skirt and train that really stole the show. The tennis pro embraced her sportive roots for this evening's camp theme, slipping on a pair of highlighter green Nike x Off-White Air Force One sneakers, logo'd with Air on them. It was an unexpected accessory, but somehow totally worked, as it matched the hue of her off-the-shoulder gown perfectly.

anus

13 Авг 2020 в 12:40pm
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. חבילות נופש לקפריסין