Would you do arts and crafts with children in free time?

Would you do arts and crafts with children in free time?

marry

10 Июл 2020 в 04:48am
As a handicraft lover, I like to do handicraft very much, and my children also like to do handicraft together with me, such as paper cutting, diamond painting, etc.

Recently because of staying at home for a long time, we are fascinated by diamond paintings
. Diamond painting is a new process, very similar to cross stitch, but it is safer to make diamond paintings.
Making diamond paintings with children is a way to greatly enhance the relationship between parents and children, because it takes enough time and patience to cooperate with each other to complete this work. More importantly, this is something that is useful to both parties. For children, it can enhance their practical ability; for mothers, it can enhance patience and reduce anxiety.

When making diamond paintings with children, pay attention to choosing the right diamond painting kit and their favorite diamond paintings, such as animal diamond paintings, nature diamond paintings, etc. This can greatly arouse the children's interest, and can complete the work better and faster.
By doing crafts with children, we communicate more and understand and tolerate each other more.[
Редактировал marry 10 Июл 2020 в 04:49am